Services that we provide include: inspection, modification, repair and overhaul. We also provide tire changes, heat stack changes, heat pack changes, periodical inspections, regular inspections, capacity tests, etc.
We repair the components for the following types of aircraft: Boeing B737 CL and NG, A320 family, ERJ 170, CRJ 900NG, B717-200, BAe 146 and many more, in accordance with our approved component capability list.
We support components for the following ATA chapters:
- Air cleaner
- Batteries– providing service to Saft, Page Aerospace LTD, Radiant Power Corporation, Bruce Industries INC, Grimes Aerospace Company and Concorde Battery Corporation nickel-cadmium and lead-acid batteries.
- Water heaters
- Coffee makers
- Passenger seats
- Life preservers
- Escape slides, slides/rafts – providing service to Zodiac/Air Cruiser Company and Goodrich Corporation off-wing, door and tail cone escape slides and escape slides/rafts.
- Fire extinguishers
- Hydraulic swivels
- Wheels – providing service to Honeywell International INC, Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty and Goodrich Corporation nose and main landing gear wheels.
- Brakes – providing service to Honeywell International INC, Meggit Aircraft Braking Systems, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty and Goodrich Corporation steel and carbon brakes.
- Emergency exit power supplies
- Ceiling light units
- Oxygen cylinders refilling
- Lavatory drain valve
- Sliding windshield
Our capability is not only limited to what we can support at the moment. In cooperation with Magnetic MRO engineers, we are able to develop and add new capabilities according to customer needs and requirements.
It is our aim to provide a cost-effective and reliable service to our customers, ensuring that all our mechanics are highly trained and dedicated to the work processes which are carried out I.A.W. latest revision of a Component Maintenance Manuals.
Magnetic MRO maintains a pool of components where we can provide exchange options when components are required on an AOG/critical basis for our customers or if the unit turns BER.
The pool consists mainly of main batteries for Boeing and Airbus aircraft, escape slides, wheels and brakes. For exchange options please contact our AOG team which is ready to support your needs 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +372 6225000.
To receive our latest complete repair capability list and additional information about our services, please contact email@example.com
Magnetic MRO for airlines, MROs and asset owners offers these landing gear services:
- Landing gear repair management
- Landing gear exchange programs
- Landing gear outright sale
Aircraft types that Magnetic MRO provides repair and overhaul services for:
B737 classic and NG, B757, B767, B777, B747, the A320 family, CRJ 200/700/900, C130 and MD80/90.
Issued Certificate: DUAL RELEASE (FAA and EASA)
- Fixed cap on repair price: in this case you can be sure that repair cost will not exceed indicated price
- High quality of services due to experienced repair team
- Dual release certificate
- For urgent repairs, the shop can complete an additional shift to complete repair/overhaul in shorter TAT
- A pool of landing gear available for loan during the repair process
- A pool of landing gear available for exchange
- A pool of landing gear available for outright sale
Magnetic MRO always aims to provide the most cost-efficient solutions for its customers.
Our customer satisfaction and service excellence have been achieved through:
- An efficient repair process that keeps costs at a low level and guarantees a good price.
- Having a full picture of how many landing gear changes will be needed, how much this will cost for the operator, how many times the operator will need to come for the landing gear change and whether all can be done during the A/C maintenance process.
- Having efficient transportation solutions.
- Having ready-to-go landing gear assets to offer to customers.