- Fabricating or repairing precision parts using manual lathes, milling and drilling machines, and general engineering workshop machine tools and hand tools.
- Reading blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or study sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces.
- Measuring, examining, or testing completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Working with Team Leader/Manager to ensure excellent quality and accurate completion of machining requirements while being “on time”, including completing Workshop Documentation.
- Interest in aviation
- Experience with metal machining
- Graduation from a secondary or vocational school.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great team of diverse backgrounds and experienced specialists
- Technical and practical training in Magnetic MRO facilities