Scope of Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance on aircraft, engines and components under the guidance of a mentor
- Follow internal procedures and rules
- Work in shifts and meet the given deadline
- Graduated from a secondary school. Technical education in any trade is an advantage
- Able to communicate in the English, both written and spoken
- Being analytical thinker, responsible and able to finish tasks in a timely manner
- Confident, mindful and proactive attitude
While theoretical training will be taking place at Estonian Aviation Academy for pre-selected weeks; practical training will mainly take place in Magnetic MRO facilities during work period.
- Introduction to one of the most attractive global industries – Aviation
- Exciting career opportunities
- A great team of diverse backgrounds
- Hands-on experience with industry experts
- Way too cool workplace to start a new career
By submitting your CV to Magnetic MRO AS, you consent to and authorise us to process your personal data, including publicly available social media information about you, for evaluating your application for a job. Please contact us if you will have any questions about your personal data processing.